60th Male Card

Hi!

So I got a last minute request for a 'department' card from my other half for someone at his work who is turning 60... The brief: Monster Red Ducati Motorbike - well at least it was something to go on!

As I was in a bit of a hurry, I didn't do progress photos, but it's all pretty self explanatory really... A quick google search for a picture I could borrow (no commercial gain, personal use only!), some red and black card, an Xcut embossing folder, a couple of die-cut numbers and a few circle die-cuts later...

The 'Mark' personalisation is from a real old Dymo labelling machine that the Altenew (Craftwork Cards do these as well) Label Love stamps are designed to mimic.

My quick tip would be to not discount an embossing folder like the A6 Xcut one I used on this, I simply matched the pattern as best I could across the middle of my card and then added a card strip to cover the join.

That's it for today.

Lesley x

Supplies:

Dies
Tonic circle dies
XCut Bold Letter dies
XCut metal plate embossing folder

Stamps
Altenew Label Love


A5 Card blank, white card, red card, black card

Tools
Sizzix Bigshot die-cutting machine
Printer
Dymo labelling machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Window Pop Up Cards

Gorjuss Girl 3D Decoupage

Stamps By Me different Colouring Techniques and 8 cards!