Monochrome Craftwork Cards Wreaths

Hi!

Just a quick update, that I will return with some new crafty posts, but at the moment I am re-fitting our downstairs cloak room and am in the throws of re-tiling, and putting in a new sink and towel rail!
I didn't think the progress photos of that would be too interesting!

So crafting is a bit on hold (I might have had a sneaky day off to Crafting Live at Sandown on Friday and come back with more stuff... I was very good and didn't buy anymore patterned papers (okay I did, but they were £1 each in a 12 for £10 deal so it doesn't count!)

I did manage to squeeze in a little crafting and to finish the wreaths from the last Craftwork Cards pack in the monochrome colourway - I still need to finish the picture frames to go with them!


I didn't do any inking on this set, so I might go back and add some subtle sparkle with my new (yes Crafting Live purchase) Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Overlay Brush Pens, but that will have to wait for another day!

Back to the tiling!

Lesley x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Window Pop Up Cards

Gorjuss Girl 3D Decoupage

Stamps By Me different Colouring Techniques and 8 cards!