Quick Extra Card from the Craftwork Cards Wreath leftovers

Hi,

I said I would make a card with the leftover flowers from the Craftwork Card Wreaths I made earlier today, so here it is! :)

A super quick Thank You card!

The die-cut leaves are a single die that I cut from a scrap of American Crafts cardstock in my bits box. The die is from M&C Boutique, which is the brand you find in The Works (UK). In case you ever looked at them and wondered if they are any good, I think they are fantastic and a much lower price point than some you can find, this one cost £3 and as you can see is over 3" (8cm).

The stamp is from Craftwork Cards Stamp It II set of clear stamps, again stamp on a scrap from my bits box.

Lesley x

Supplies

Craftwork Cards flowers (leftover from a wreath kit)
M&C Boutique Leaf die
Craftwork Cards Stamp It II set of clear stamps
Kanban 4"x4" card blank and envelope
Pearl embellishments (Pound shop!)
Versafine ink in Toffee

Tools

Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine
Glue



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Window Pop Up Cards

Gorjuss Girl 3D Decoupage

Stamps By Me different Colouring Techniques and 8 cards!