Spec-tacular Father's Day with Papercraft Essentials free stamps and dies

Hi,

Well I have been holding off on this post until after Father's Day so that my dad and father-in-law didn't see their cards ahead of time!

My Father's Day cards this year!

I used the free stamps and dies from issue 159 of 'papercraft essentials' magazine, and did a video of the whole process showing my mistakes (how to fix when you stamp upside down on your card blank!) and a couple of different colouring techniques using both watercolour pens and distress ink.

Here's the video, remember you can run it at double speed (this one is already at double speed, but you can make it 4x using the settings on YouTube!):

You can find all my supplies listed at the end as usual, and just for your information, I am not paid by anyone for anything on this blog, I have purchased any supplies I use myself, and am simply sharing my own creative process!

Supplies used for these cards!
Hopefully you found this interesting today,

Lesley x

Supplies

Stamps
papercraft essentials magazine issue 159 free stamps and die set
Craftwork Cards Russet stamps set (used on the inside of the card)

M & Co 
Dies from The Works from various layering sets

docrafts
Papermania Capsule Elements Wood A5 paper pack
Papermania 5"x7" kraft card blanks and envelopes
Artiste watercolour dual-tip pens

Ranger
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in brushed corduroy
Perfect Pearls in heirloom gold
Mini Mister
Ink blending tool

Trimcraft
First Edition Art Graphic Markers in True Blue (22) and Baby Blue (19)

Crafter's Companion
Sheena White Stamping card

Scraps of white craft foam and black card

Tools
Sizzix Bigshot die-cutting machine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Window Pop Up Cards

Gorjuss Girl 3D Decoupage

Stamps By Me different Colouring Techniques and 8 cards!